I’m a little late joining in with the Love Is tag started by My Petit Canard, but as my husband and I are celebrating a belated Valentines Day tomorrow, it seems appropriate for us for me to post it now.
Here goes, for our family Love Is…
1. Having my travel mug cup of tea waiting for me when I come downstairs in a morning.
2. Swapping dinners at a restaurant because I’ve been “adventurous” and don’t like what I’ve ordered.
3. All snuggled in bed on a Sunday morning with 2 mugs of tea and a cup of milk.
4. Answering “where daddy go?” for the hundredth time, with as much patience as the first.
5. Having a G&T waiting for you when you get in from a crappy day of work.
6. Not moaning (well, not much) when someone spends the afternoon in the pub watching the footie.
7. Watching your son sleeping and feeling more content than you ever thought possible.
8. Finding mushed up biscuit in your bed every day, and not really minding.
9. Having your car defrosted for you before you get outside.
10. After 18 years together, knowing there’s no-one else you’d rather be with.
Seeing as I’m already late, I’m not going to tag anyone in this, but if you fancy joining in that would be lovely. Hope you all had a fantastic Valentines Day!