It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, and hubby asked me last week what would I like.
Seeing as one year he bought me a bookmark with a light on (and thought he’d done pretty well), here are a few ideas: (starting top left)
- We both love coming home and putting on our “comfy pants” and these gorgeous PJ bottoms from Fat Face fit the bill entirely. Perfect for lazy days in the Christmas hols.
- I’ve a bit of a thing for glasses, our cupboards are full of them. But my bloke is a dropper so we have a lot of mismatched wine glasses. I love these champagne saucers from The White Company (although hubby won’t be allowed anywhere near)
- Since having Baby O my memory is like a sieve and I need to write everything down otherwise it is pretty quickly forgotten. These lovely notebooks from notonthehighstreet will come in very handy.
- My brother bought me one of these candles a few years ago and we always brought it out at Christmas. The smell is gorgeous and fills the whole house. I keep meaning to buy a new one.
- I love bags that make me laugh, and as I always have lots of good intentions of getting to the gym, but never actually make it, this is perfect for me!
- I’m not a big jewellery fan. Other than my wedding rings I rarely wear any, but I do love a nice scarf. In fact, I rarely leave the house without one in winter! This White Company one is beautiful.
- My iPad case is falling apart at the seams so a new one is very much needed. This one reminds me of Baby O as everything is “mine!” (we are trying to teach him how to share, honestly!)
- I just love this coat! I have a lot of black and neutral coats but love the brightness of this Boden duffel. Perfect for brightening up a winters day!
- I have a slight hand cream addiction. There’s one in almost every room in our house, some even have two. I love the packaging of the Cath Kidston ones and the smells are wonderful!
- Last but not least, Benefit Bad Gal mascara. Absolutely fabulous and I’ve just run out of mine.
Now if I can just get hubby to actually read my blog I might find a few of these under the Christmas tree this year!